Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today is the last day of the school vacation. I was quite busy today. I began cooking early in the morning for my children's lunch as my hubby and I had to attend a wedding reception. We went there around 11.30. It was really hot today. My sis in law and I were supposed to welcome the guests but instead we became the guests. After the eating session ended, we went to our car. Unfortunately our car was blocked by two cars. We had to wait for about 15 to 20 minutes for the owners to move their cars. Some people were really inconsiderate for the others. They should know that they were blocking other people's car but instead they took their sweet time talking to their friends at the function. If not for my hubby, (he asked someone to announce the owner of the cars to move their car), we had to stay inside the car longer than what it should be.
Starting tomorrow, I will be very busy and I'm not sure I will be able to update my blog. I'll try my best to find some times to maintain this blog.

No comments: