Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hiking at Shahbandar Hills

This morning around 6.30 a.m my hubby and I left home for our exercise, that is hiking/jogging at our favourite place, the Shahbandar Hill. We go there three times a week and spend about one hour hiking/jogging. There are many trails found in that place, but usually we just take the nine- hill- trail. I love this form of exercise as it involves all parts of the body. I've been doing this since my little girl was 2 months old, and now she is 6. I found this exercise is good for my body and stamina. I can maintain my weight easily, I still weigh less than 50kg.
Since today is Thursday, most people go to work, they were not many people there. Therefore, there were a lot of monkeys on the trees and even on the ground. I was a little bit scared of these monkey as I visioned it climbing on my back. God! what would I do...Definitely I would scream and run up the hill. The monkeys at Shahbandar Hills are not afraid of people. They go near anybody who has foods in hands. I once saw, an old man surrounded by monkeys, like 30 plus of them, as he gave them nuts and crackers.

The place is very beautiful, especially in the morning. The only thing I don't like is the monkeys, too many hungry monkeys.


1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

You make this place sound delightful! I'd love to walk along somewhere and see monkeys in the trees! We don't have them here in Ohio, except for at the zoo. I always enjoy spending a lot of time in the primate/cat building watching the monkeys. I may feel differently if I were surrounded by 30 hungry ones though!