Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Best Digital Camera

I went jogging at the Tutong Sport Complex's Track this morning with my hubby, my daughters, Erah and Ellie. Erah only did 3 rounds, Ellie 1 round with my hubby. He didnt do much running today as he has injured his ankle after playing football two weeks ago. I jogged for 10 rounds, which is equivalent to 4000 metres, I think. I wanted to go for 12 rounds but they had already waited for me in the car. So I had no choice, but to stop. Guess, what we did after that?. We went to one indian shop and we had 'roti kosong' for breakfast!! This food is high in cholestrol but yummy. I seldom eat this but since my daughter Ellie wanted to have this, so we all ate the same thing. Erah told me that it was just once in awhile. I planned to go jogging again tomorrow to 'clean up' the calories from the 'roti kosong' today.
Then we went to the city for lunch and went window shopping. We were browsing for the best digital camera. We planned to buy one, but not sure which brand, either a Canon or Nikon. I don't want to buy the compact one as it is difficult to focus distant objects. We are thinking of buying the SLR type, but they are expensive. The best one is usually expensive! Do you have any recommendations?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey..I go for Polaroid 6 or 7pixels..
:-)It's handy and convenient plus a snaps result you would never regret. Will give additional details if you're interested..

Have a nice day!