Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Sunday, June 15, 2008

School Holidays

School holidays start today which means I will have my break too. The school vacation in Brunei will end on 29th June. I've been looking forward to this holiday since last month....yeah since my maid went back to her country with with lots of made up reasons. With her absence, I've been doing housework with the help of my beloved children and hubby. However, surprisingly, I don't feel stress out doing the housework even if I have to get up at 5 a.m to do the laundry and preparing breakfast and lunch for my family since I usually go to work before 7a.m and finish work at 3 p.m. I love doing these chores, I feel satisfied to be able to prepare everything for my family and to see how clean and tidy my house is, especially the kitchen. I even thought of quiting my job and be a full time housewife...The absence of my maid teaches my children to be independent and to do the housework. They clean the dishes after lunch and dinner and their bedrooms which they didnt do when the maid was around.
I planned to do some activities with my children this school break. We will take them fishing, shopping ( which my daughter Erah loves doing) and visitng relatives. My son and my daughter cant afford to do many activities as they will be sitting a big and important exam, which is the 'O' Level exam this October. As for me, I will try the new recipes that I found from the internet and that were given by my friends few months ago. I am thinking of baking different kinds of cheesecakes as my family loves eating them. However, I need to be careful with Erah as she is now a kind of overweight. She loves eating cakes and western foods and she often nags me to make lasagne and pancakes for her and I often tell her she needs to be dieting.

1 comment:

MONTERINES said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my “Reveal of the unknown” blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! In that blog we will share our views about some unknown and unrevealed matters. I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!