Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Today's Menu: Sunday

Today I cooked 3 dishes for lunch. Two dishes are using belacan (shrimp paste)as one of the ingredients. The belacan is locally made that I bought from my sister's friend.
Sotong Masak Sambal ( Cuttlefish in Shrimp Paste)Ingredients:
Cuttlefish
Shallots
Garlic
Shrimp Paste
Dried Chillies
Oyster Sauce
Tamarind Sauce
Tomatoes
Green Chillies
Udang Tomato: Prawn in Tomato Sauce

Ingredients:
  • Garlic
  • Shallots
  • Ginger
  • Oyster Sauce
  • Tomato Sauce
  • Chilli Sauce

Kankong Masak Sambal Belacan


3 comments:

MONTERINES said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my “Reveal of the unknown” blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! In that blog we will share our views about some unknown and unrevealed matters. I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

MONTERINES said...

Thanks for accepting my request and commenting in my blog.......If u are interested we can also share our links......Keep in touch in my blog.

Mariz said...

hmmm...looks good, yum...yummm!

too bad there's no belacan in Dubai, i miss Malaysia, i miss this kind of food.

jusy bloghopping & couldn't help get enticed by the photos...now i'm hungry!

all the best to you...