Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I thought I couldn't use my laptop today. All of a sudden, the display became dark and after awhile a pattern, just like colourful wallpapar emerged, then it shut down by itself. Last night, I thought it was because of my window explorer. I've been using this explorer to surf and visit sites. I downloaded Morzilla Firefox and it went well till tonite. I was doing some work using Word and many times my laptop went dark and shut down by itself. I nearly gave up typing, when suddenly Windows advised me to restore this computer, that was how I lost Morzilla Firefox. Anyway, I can still download it, but that has to wait.

No comments: