Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Monday, June 16, 2008

My New Blog

Today, I' ve created a new blog. It's about making money online. Since I started blog hopping, I found a number of ways making money online. I tried a few but until now, I have not recieved any cash or cheque yet LOL. Perhaps, it's because that I'm new to this and still learning. In the new site, a list of programmes or methods is included. You're all welcome to try the methods listed. I only have tried a few of them as I've been busy with my school work and housework. Now, that school break is on, I hope to try a few more. I'm not in any way an affiliate to the listed programmes in the new blog. You can access it by clicking the making money online on my navigation bar.

No comments: