Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Friendship Week

This is from my email today. It came from my 2 dear friends, Rahmah and Mid. I have to apologize to them as this email is incomplete. I couldnt upload tthe rose picture here, but will try again tomorrow. To all my friends out there, this one is for you.

Between Friends


Sometimes in life,
you find a special friend;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

This is Forever Friendship.


The sacred RED ROSE.

No comments: