Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Monday, June 23, 2008

My Photo Gallery

At last , this morning, I managed to get up early and went to Shahbandar Hill for my hiking/jogging. At first, getting up from the bed was hard, but thinking of how much I had eaten yesterday and missing the exercise session for 2 days forced me to get up but slowly. I took my digi cam with me because I wanted to take some photos of the area. It was really a long session today. Usually it only takes less than an hour to complete the trail, but today, it was over one hour. The reason was I took my time taking pictures of the hiking track. The weather was a bit cool because of the rain from last night.
I will not post the pictures here, but will post them on a page which I'm creating now. It will be my photo gallery of photos of Brunei from my perspective. I'm still uploading the pictures. Uploading pictures is very slow today, I'm not sure why this happened, probably there is something wrong with the internet connection.

No comments: