Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Photos from the Picnic

I was frustrated when I wanted to transfer the file from my digi cam to my laptop. Most of the pictures that i took this morning were not there. I guessed I didn't save it after clicking the button. Another bad luck... Anywhere, here are just a few photos I would like to share with you.

Ellie and Me posing while playing kite.


This is Ellie playing with the sand with her toys. She loves to play here.

We were packing things ready to go home. My brother in law is seen on the trishaw with all the stuff from the picnic.


This is the eating session. The parents are still eating, while the kids are now relaxing, watching Tom and Jerry show from the portable DVD player that Ellie brought with her.


This is the view from the picnic area, windy and very peaceful.....

1 comment:

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Awesome pics dudette!! The kid is so damn cute!!

Dudette, if you care to exlink check my blog and leave a comment!