Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Incredible Hulk

It's been awhile, I didnt watch any movies. I bought a few dvds but had not time sitting in front of the home theatre to watch the movies. I didnt even have time to watch my favourite tv series, the CSI. But today, my hubby took me and the kids out for lunch and went to the cinema to watch the Incredible Hulk. I had no idea what the movie would be like. I had watched the first Hulk movie and didnt like that and I thought this new one would be the same. But, after watching it, I think this movie is Incredible, from the directing to the performances from a first rate cast,a well paced action adventure with a soild story.The effects were outstanding, they pulled out an emotional range from the Hulk from anger to concern and caring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this movie.....