Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Morning Jog

I went jogging this morning with my daughter Erah. it has been awhile she didn't exercise. She has put on weight lately as she loves eating. At first we wanted to jog at the sport complex in Tutong, but they were so many joggers there. They didn't jog actually, they just talked while walking with their friends. So we jog outside the complex, to be exact we jog on the road around the area. It took me about 25 minutes to reach the sport complex. Erah only ran about 10 minutes and continued her exercise by walking briskly to reach our car. I ran another two rounds on the track at the sport complex while waiting for Erah to arrive. I think, now I know how to make Erah exercise for 30 minutes without stopping. I will park my car further from the jogging area so that she has to continue moving in order to reach the car. I will take her jogging again this Sunday.

1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

Ten minutes is about the longest I can run for as well. I am not heavy, but just don't have the stamina for more than that. I'm doing good if I can jog the whole ten minutes!