Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fried Mee Indian Style (Mee Mamak)



This is what we had tonite for our dinner. It was just a simple dinner. We don't usually have dinner, but this evening I wanted to cook something simple and light for my family. While I was cooking this noodle, Ellie kept on asking me when it would be ready to be served. She was the one who ate it first because according to her she was really hungry. After she had finished the noodle, she praised how delicious the noodle was and told me that I'm a good cook. I told her that all mummies need to be a good cook so that children can eat well, if not they shouldnt become a mother. She just laughed at what I said.

No comments: