Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sundays' Activity

It's been quite awhile I didnt post anything on my personal activities. This is because there wasn't anything interesting to write on apart from school work, house chores and weddings. Last Sunday I wanted to write on the 'Sunday Culture' in Brunei as that I attended a wedding reception half-heartedly. In my opinion, I hope no one will be upset with this, this is how most Bruneians spend their Sundays, attending wedding reception. We hardly have time for the family, there's always weddings to attend to, and sometimes other 'unexpected functions' too. There are times, three or four weddings to attend to on the same Sunday. It's hard sometimes to do anything, especially us teachers, as we have to prepare a week lesson plan for the following week.

Can there be any other ways to overcome this? School holidays are usually filled up with wedding invitations. I'm sure, this month and next month will be full of weddings to attend to, as the fasting month is near, i.e. in September. Yesterday, we received another invitation, I didnt even bother to look at the date of the wedding. Not that I don't want to attend ( I have to), I'm just tired of going to the wedding every Sunday. I want to spend time at home with my children and clean the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence! Someone else who is tired of weddings every Sunday. I wrote my feelings about this topic on my blog. Drop by if you have time!