Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Monday, July 14, 2008

A Day of a Perfect Housewife

It was really a tiring day yesterday. It was like a cleaning marathon for me. I didn't have the time and energy left to post anything and didn't even visit other blogs. When I reached home, after my morning jogging and breakfast, I started cleaning the kitchen, sweeping, mopping the floor and cleaning the kitchen counter. Armed with a broom in my hand, I headed outside to clean the porch and the patio. It was like doing cardio exercise! Having completed my mission outside, I cleaned the livin and guests rooms, sweeping and mopping the floor and at the same time cursing the lizards for spreading their 'leftover' all over the floor. I wish there was somethingI could use to kill or prevent them from entering the house.

Basically, I cleaned the entire house yesterday. Eventhough, I was exhausted after the cleaning marathon, I managed to prepare 3 dishes for our lunch and in the evening I made sheperd Pie for dinner, but no blogging and no blog hopping!!.

2 comments:

fiftyodd said...

Aach....I only clean properly if I am getting visitors. Love your blog! Very intersting where you live. I am from Cape Town, South Africa.

Karen and Gerard said...

Oooh, I'm glad we don't get lizards ta our house! Fortunately for me, my husband takes care of all the cleaning so I have more time to blog and go blog hopping.