Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sunset Photos

These pictures were taken today before and during sunset from the family picnic area near our house. While waiting for the sunset, my daughter, Ellie wanted me to take her pictures playing the swing. I love watching the sunset at this beach, but today I didn't go down the beach, just took it from the picnic area. I wish I had better camera than I have now. Some of the pictures were not very clear that I had to delete them. Probably, I should take photography classes to enhance the skills. I only posted a few pictures here, if you would like to see more, just go to my photo gallery.





1 comment:

Karen and Gerard said...

You have a very cute daughter. I was just on a swing too yesterday when my husband and I went to the park nearby. It had been a very long time since I was on a swing but still enjoyed it! (I am 54 years old!)