Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Removing Gallstones Naturally

Two years ago, I was diagnosed to have gallstones when I complained about abdominal pain after I had a miscarriage. However, the stones were not big enough to have an immediate surgery. According to the doctor who treated me, I didn't need a surgery not until the pain was severe which could affect my daily life. He advised me to do regular exercise and watch out my diet. I tried different kinds of natural remedies to remove the stones. Until one day, a friend sent me an email about removing gallstones in a natural way. I was sceptical at first, but after some thoughts, I went ahead with the given formula. Everything in the formula is natural, except the magnesium sulphate. It made me a little bit nervous when I took the mixture. After completing the regime for 6 days, I could see a difference in my digestive system. I don't feel bloated after a meal. I always felt full after a meal no matter how little I ate.
One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can't digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area.
Then I offered this formula to my father in law who is also diagnosed to have gallstones. He was about to have a surgery, but as he has high blood pressure, the surgery was potponed a few times. While waiting for the blood pressure to go down, I asked him to use this formula. Now he does not need the surgery.
So if you think you have gallstones, you can use the following method to remove them naturally. The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
Regimen:
1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
3. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
4. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
5. At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.

PS. 1cup=250ml, ½ cup lemon juice=3 lemons (aprox.)

The next morning, you will find floating green stones in your stools.

No comments: