Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Learning New Things


Yesterday, I learned something new from a friend at work. I learned how to download movies or tv series from the internet. Why I wanted to learn this? This is because of CSI. I love watching these TV series but I often missed a few episodes. I've just learned that I can get the tv series easily via MiRC or Bitcomet. However, one needs patience to download them as downloading is very slow, especially here in this area. I managed to download about 20% of one of the CSI New York episodes yesterday. I'll try to continue with the download tonight. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, vision is dream
http://bali-travel-tourism.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love CSI too and like you, I can't download it because my connection sucks vacuum cleaners. I love CSI New York more than CSI Miami, though, so I've always wondered why CSI Miami gets top rates compared to CSI Ny.

Anonymous said...

Before, I liked CSI Miami more than CSI New York, but now I prefer CSI New York to Miami too.

Unknown said...

dream is dream,
my dream is my vision

thank's
bj
http:obama-islam.blogspot.com