Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lunch with Thai Foods

Teachers from the English Department from school today had a farewell lunch around 2.15 p.m. for our ex HOD who retired last month. A Thai foods Restaurant in Jerudong was chosen as the venue for the event. As the day was quite hot, many of my collegues ordered the Thai coconut, but not me, I ordered a glass of watermelon juice. I didn't realise that I missed taking a shot of the juice, not until the time I wanted to upload the pictures, Probably I was too thirsty at that time. The menu for today was as shown in the photos. The dishes were Green Curry Vegetables (This was actually for a collegue who is a vegetarian), Mixed Vege in Oyster Sauce, Steamed Fish in Oyster Sauce, Tom Yam SeaFoods, Chicken Cashewnuts and Fried Squid. The foods were all delicious, and the best dish to me was the Tom Yam. I should have taken pictures of the empty plates after the lunch was over.

Menu from the Restaurant; Thai Coconut; Mixed Vege in Oyster Sauce


Steamed Fish in Soy Sauce; Tom Yam Seafoods; Green Curry Vege

Chicken Cashewnuts; Fried Squid

No comments: