Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Friday, August 8, 2008

My Printable Worksheets

I've sent three different printable worksheets to eslprintables.com, a site where English Language teachers exchange resources. They are grammar worksheets that I've used in my class. One is about common errors in the use of prepositions, the second worksheet is on Past Simple and Past Continuous Tense and the third one is on common errors in tenses. So far, I've earned 21 points which means that I can download 21 different worksheets from the site. There are 56598 printables available that can be downloaded. I hope to download as many worksheets and power points materials as possible so that I can use them in my class. Thank you to all eslprintables members for sharing your resources.

No comments: