Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Learning New Things-2

I downloaded four episodes of Prison Break Season 3 today. I tried to download via Mirc before but failed, but today I'm quite happy with my progress. At the time of posting this, I'm still downloading Prison Break Season 2. Downloading is slower tonite compared to this afternoon. While downloading, I visited ESL sites, looking for ideas for teaching English in my class. I found a very useful site, www.eslprintables.com which has a great collection of printables teaching materials. However, we cannot download the materials unless we send our own materials. Today, I sent one material, but I still cannot download any printable worksheets yet, not till I get points when others download the worksheet I sent earlier.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

learning by doing
http://bali-travel-tourism.blogspot.com/

Drunk On Books And Adventure said...

Hi lylia,

Thanks for the tips in getting free English lesson plans. While I have browsed and looked at ESL's site, I had missed the printables.

I think I'll let to send a lesson and see if I have any luck, too.

Also, I like the poem you wrote on August. It does take literary skills to be able to do that. Great job!