Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Coming of Ramadhan

I've been very busy this month. I only managed to write six posts. There were times I didn't even touch my laptop. There were a lot of exam scripts to check and mark, and still there are some I haven't read. However, today, I was a bit relaxed as I don't want to burden my mind with work.
The month of August will soon be over, and I'm really looking forward to September. Brunei will be fasting for the whole September, as Ramadhan, the fasting month in Islam will fall on Tuesday 2nd September. Therefore, starting tomorrow, I'll have to wake up before dawn, around 4 a.m to prepare meal for my family. This is the first time I don't have a maid during Ramadhan. I hope I can cope with the schoolwork and house chores.

No comments: