Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Football Tournament



Ellie and I were watching hubby playing football. In front of us with an umbrella in her hands is my sis in law. We were giving moral supports to the team from our village. Her husband is the goalkeeper for the team. Despite the heat, we went near the field to have a clear view of the game. It was really interesting to watch the game and the supporters' behaviour. I should have taken a few shots of the supporters' reactions when my hubby's team scored a goal. My sis in law and me and a few ladies there screamed hysterically when the team from our village was trying to shoot a goal. However, in the end, my hubby's team lost 4-5 to a team from another province. It was really a good experience for my hubby because he has not been playing football since his knee injury 9 years ago. Despite his constant pains on his leg, he still showed enthusiasm in the game. Great play Penanjong Team, practise harder and better luck next year!

No comments: