Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Garden

This is a flowering tree in my garden. At this time, the flowers are blooming beautifully but this tree does not bear flower often. However, when it produces flowers, it definitely brightens the garden
The grass was newly mown by my hubby yesterday.


The red lily in the garden gives colours to my backyard. I have different colour of lilies in the garden. There are white, pink, peach, red and orange lilies grown in the garden.

These are pictures taken this morning after I watered the plants. I seldom water them as I'm always busy with work and housework.


One of species of orchids in my garden. I like orchids but the only problem with this plant is they have to be fertilised often so that they can bear flowers all the time.


I include different kinds of lilies in the garden too.

This is one of the orchid species in my garden.




This tropical garden is created from time to time depending on moods. These pictures were taken last year and now some changes are made to the garden. Here are some pictures that I took this morning. The pictures are not very clear as I'm not good at photography. Anyway, they are real and taken from my garden.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hello from New Zealand. What a lovely garden. I don't think we are able to grow such lovely tropical plants here - too cold! So thank you very much for sharing your photos.