Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Children

This picture was taken during a family vacation at Nexus Karambunai Resort in Kota Kinabalu. In the morning, Asyraf and my hubby cycled around the resort.
This was taken at one of the chalet at the resort. I love the greeny surrounding and the peaceful birdsongs in the morning.

My son Asyraf posing in my garden during Hari Raya, I'm not sure which year though.

My daughter Erah during K-rul's wedding. She was one of the flower girls at the reception. This picture was taken at the my sis in law's home.


My princess Erah looks beautiful in her new dress for the wedding

My lovely Ellie in her flower girl dress. She loves dressing up and looking beautiful.


Flower girl Ellie at Rizqun during the K-rul's wedding reception.


My children are my inspiration to succeed in life. They motivate me to work hard and achieve my goal in life. I hope I can provide them with everlasting love and wealth for them to live happily and successfully in life

2 comments:

cdah said...

Halo Dear!

interesting blog! love the pics of the children n the garden looks beautiful. keep updating the blog ok :)

Madison Mancinelli said...

Hi!! What a nice blog!! Your children are beautiful!! You are truly blessed!!