Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Custom Search

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Red Bull Can Give You a Stroke

I just read an article from mercola.com. The title definitely captured my attention. The reason is this drink is a favourite of my hubby especially after streneous exercise and when he feels exhausted. The article says that just one can of the popular stimulant energy drink Red Bull can increase your risk of heart attack or stroke. The effect was seen even in young people. The caffeine-loaded beverage causes blood to become sticky, a pre-cursor to cardiovascular problems such as stroke. One hour after drinking Red Bull, your blood system becomes abnormal, as might be expected from a patient with cardiovascular disease.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please send your zakat to

shoeb qamar farshori

account no.
01730110003456
kotak mahindra bank
branch-greater kailash II
new delhi
india

there are many poor girls and boys who will banifit from your mony.
jazakallah.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh - my fiancee drinks Red Bull. I'll be telling him about this article!